A week of recordings for Psychological professionals, aspiring psychological professionals and other stakeholders in NHS funded health and care. By signing up to the conference by completing the registration form, you can watch the recordings.
All of the recordings can be accessed via the agenda.
• A vision for the psychological professions in England
• What people want from the NHS over the next 10 years, and how the psychological professions can help
• How psychological professionals can change general practice
• Practical steps for anti-racism in psychological therapy services
• How psychological professions can help to build healthy communities
• Claire Murdoch, National Director of Mental Health, NHS England
• Jo Leneghan, Director of Strategy, Health Education England
• Dr Adrian Whittington, National Lead for Psychological Professions, NHS England and Health Education England
• Dr Gita Bhutani, National PPN Development Lead
• Dr Jacqui Dyer, MBE, Mental Health Equalities Advisor, NHS England and Health Education England
• Dr Bob Kirk, Primary Care Dean for NW England, HEE
The Psychological Professions Network is a group of regional networks commissioned by Health Education England (HEE) to provide a unified voice for the psychological professions in policy and planning, and to promote excellence in practice.
Psychological professionals and stakeholders across the regions were invited to the first ever PPN Annual National Conference! Please join us to watch the recordings of events showcasing regional projects, workforce innovations, and sharing best practice.
To join your regional PPN: www.ppn.nhs.uk/membership/how-to-become-a-member
Twitter: @ppnengland @swppn @NWPPN @se_ppn